Saturday, December 29, 2012

Our meals!

I often get asked what do we eat for dinner. I don't make recipe videos for every meal so I decided to just do a blog post. This year I kept a calendar and every meal we had I wrote it in. I'll link any recipe I have. If you see anything you want me to share let me know!


Beef

*Italian Shell Hamburger Helper 
*Four cheese lasagna Hamburger Helper
*Spaghetti & garlic bread
*hamburger horseshoes 

Chicken

*Chicken and Rice 
*Chicken Stir fry 
*Homemade chicken strips 
*Parmesan Chicken 
*chicken Fajitas 
* Fried chicken legs 
*one dish chicken and potato meal 
*pineapple sweet sour chicken with rice
* Turkey for Christmas (ok I know its not chicken but its a bird LOL) 


Pork

*Ranch Pork chops 
*Oven baked pork chops (seasoned will rileys all purpose) 
*BBQ pork chops
*Ham and bean soup
* Pineapple ham 



Frozen meals

*Breaded halibut with fries
*Breaded tilapia with fries 
*Pizza 
* General tso's chicken with egg rolls 
*Chicken sandwiches 

Other

*Baked potato with Broccoli and cheese
*Grilled Sandwiches and chips
*Tuna Sandwiches 


Grill Night

* BBQ chicken 
* Hot dogs
* Hamburgers
* Grilled corn
* BBQ pork chops 


So there is it our 2012 dinner meal wrap up! Next post I'll talk about my new years resolution :) Wonder what it could be! 





No comments:

Post a Comment